TOPFLOOR TF115R-TRS Ride-On Vacuum-Sweeper
Specifically designed for sweeping in industrial applications such as warehouses, construction sites and factory floors, the TF115R-TRS builds on the already proven range of Topfloor sweepers with its operator-centric design and metal chassis forming the ultimate robust, user-friendly vacuum-sweeper machine.
Ride-On Vacuum-Sweeper – TopFloor TF115R-TRS
An upgraded take on the hugely popular TF110 vacuum-sweeper, the TF115R-TRS has a pedigree of seriously robust machine design and superior sweeping performance in industrial applications. Bringing with it plethora of feature improvements including an even larger 100 litre dirt hopper and further simplified brush lift/lower mechanisms.
Thanks to a unique Tandem Roller Sweep system that delivers double the cleaning power of alternative sweepers, both fine dust and large, heavy debris is handled with ease and simple rocker-switch controls make for intuitive and easy operation.
With a constant running time of up to 4.5 hours and both M-Class or HEPA filtration options, the TF115 is an indispensable working tool for high-dust applications that need to capture and control dust and debris.
|Theoretical Productivity (m2/hr)
|Main Broom Width (mm)
|Total Sweep Width (mm)
|Hopper Capacity (ltr)
|Filter Area (m2)
|Airflow Volume (m3/hr)
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)
|1560 x 900 x 1200
|350 (with Batteries)
|Up to 4.5 hours
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The 2.7m2 filter and high airflow volume deliver outstanding dust control in the harshest of environments for perfect sweeping results each time, every time.
• Clear and logical operator controls like simple rocker switches and levers minimize training requirements and enhance operator confidence.
• Chain driven, directly-powered side and centre brooms give maximum power transmission and make this a machine of choice for rugged industrial environments.
• Unique TRS (Tandem Roller Sweep) system utilises two centre brooms to grab up debris from the floor, delivering double the sweeping power of alternative machines.
• A superb turning circle of 1.1m gives the TF115 excellent maneuverability in complex and congested areas.
• Spring-loaded side brushes retract into the chassis on impact with objects to protect the brushes from damage.
• Unparalleled cleaning versatility means the TF115 be used for almost any hard surface, indoor or outdoor and even carpets!
• Foam filled non-marking tyres make for a more comfortable ride whilst retaining the puncture-proof properties of solid wheels.
• Fast access to main brooms and side brushes make inspection and servicing simple for operators.