About Crescent Industrial
The Crescent Story
The origins of Crescent Industrial go back to 1975 when what was a family business began providing electrical and mechanical services for machinery and buildings. Having become established in delivering excellence in support, progression in the mid-1990s at Crescent meant a shift in focus to sales, hire and maintenance of cleaning equipment, specialising in scrubber-dryers and sweepers. As expansion continued into the new millennium, dedicated focus areas were developed within Crescent Industrial to better structure the business around our customers’ industry requirements. These focus areas are:
• cleanline – New cleaning machines
• protex – Atex compliant cleaning machines
• twotech – 2nd life cleaning machines
• hifive – Cleaning machines for hire and lease
• mechaid – Spares and maintenance support
• roughnecks – Chemical and brushware for cleaning machines
2021 – Today Crescent Industrial’s ongoing commitment to long-term customer benefit promises continued expansion and development. We hope our new website brings innovative, powerful products and service support closer to you.
• To contribute to the well-being of others in a sustainable way and to facilitate improved conditions for our customers and our staff.
To do this we develop and deliver innovative solutions which help businesses create a safer, cleaner workplace environment to protect their employees and maximise productivity. We help our clients focus on their core business activities by delivering a consistently speedy, straightforward, refreshingly different customer experience.
• Quality: Develop durable, long-lasting business relationships by providing products and services distinguished by our hallmark of excellence.
• Growth: Strive to progressively develop processes and promote innovation through continuous improvement and responsible care of resources.
• Teamwork: Bring big goals within reach and produce a greater collective result with all achieving more through a broad and positive outlook, enhanced cooperation and effective task fulfilment.
Our Certifications and Accreditations
Contact us to find out more about us and how we can help you.