TOPFLOOR TF130R-TRS Ride-On Sweeper
The TF130R-TRS makes light work of sweeping in tough industrial environments. Solid build is matched by outstanding sweeping performance thanks to TRS and two ‘automotive grade’ vacuums which pull air through a 6m2 filter.
The TF130R-TRS is much safer to operate in busy workspaces. This is because the operator is positioned at the front of the machine to maximize visibility when driving–headlights are also supplied as standard. The TF130R-TRS also increases overall productivity by reducing user fatigue. The simple, logical control layout, ergonomically crafted operator interface and adjustable seat mean operators can sweep for extended periods in comfort.
For ease of maintenance the TF130R-TRS features hinged side covers for maximum access to the motors and power source, fast access to main brooms and side brushes and tool free access to the horizontal filter.
• Automatic brush adjustment compensates for wear and tear to maintain consistent sweeping performance.
• Horizontal filter design means better dust control and enable it to be cleaned to a higher standard.
• Laser cut heavy gauge powder coated steel packs a more powerful punch.
• TRS technology means the TF130R-TRS has a hopper capacity equivalent to 330L forward throw system.
• Multiple power source options make it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• Multi level dumping up to 150cm high for ease of emptying straight into a standard industrial bin
• Chain drive sweeping (rather than belt drive) reduces maintenance requirements and maximizes power transmission.
The TF130R-TRS means stronger, flexible and more reliable sweeping for users in adverse environments.
|Power Supply||Battery / Diesel / LPG / Petrol|
|Theoretical Productivity (m2/hr)||13,000|
|Main Broom Width (mm)||800|
|Total Sweep Width (mm)||1,400|
|Hopper Capacity (ltr)||150|
|Filter Area (m2)||6|
|Airflow Volume (m3/hr)||1,200|
|Max Speed (km/h)||8 / 10 / 10 / 10|
|Turning Circle (m)||1.6 / 1.9 / 1.9 / 1.9|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)||1830 x 1130 x 1540|
|Weight – incl Battery (kg)||850 (Battery Operated Unit) / 670 (Diesel Operated Unit) / 690 (LPG Operated Unit) / 690 (Petrol Operated Unit)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
To personalize your Top floor sweeper, a range of additional options are available:
• Side broom speed control to further reduce the airborne dust being whirled up.
• Retractable 3rd and 4th side broom arms for sweeping small raised kerbs or increasing the overall sweep path.
• On-board vacuum for cleaning between pallets, racking overhead and other surfaces in areas with no power supply.
• Weatherproof Cab suitable for sweeping in wet conditions.
• Overhead guard system for safe operation in high-bay warehouses.
For specific requirements, Top floor machines can be bespoke built. To explore these options, simply contact us.
TF130R-TRS TOPFLOOR RIDE-ON SWEEPER – PRODUCT VIDEO
CREATE CLEAN IN YOUR WORKPLACE