TOPFLOOR TF200R-GTX Ride-On Industrial Yard Sweeper
A robust and high-performance ride on industrial yard sweeper machine for construction sites and warehouse or car park debris, dust, and dirt with high performance dust filters, available to hire or buy with delivery and full service support and staff training as required.
Ride-On Sweeper – TopFloor TF200R-GTX Model
Try out the TopFloor TF200R-GTX ride on sweeper today in your warehouse premises or construction site by hiring it from us; we cover the country and provide the dedicated support that only a family business can give! This series of ride on sweepers are some of the only floor sweeper machines in this category to have the deep-pocket Gore dust filtration for superior sweeping in high dust environments.
This filtration revolutionises the dynamics of industrial floor sweeper dust control and the TopFloor TF200R-GTX sweeper has been designed for operation in the most dusty environments as well as being easy-to-maintain. Capable of capturing from the finest dust particles up to debris the size of gravel, this floor sweeper machine is perfect for heavy duty industrial applications, building sites, public areas, loading areas in warehouses, loading bays and car parks.
The TF200R-GTX industrial floor sweeper features all the characteristics of the best industrial machines with an ample waste container, high power, exceptional sweeping and aspiration plant performance.
Advanced Filtration For Reduced Costs:
In addition to the high quality filter mounted as standard, this ride one sweeper can also be equipped with an even higher performance filter from the Gore Corporation. Gore technology guarantees the best filtering results thanks to: improved dust control (up to 1 micron), improved aspiration, easier and more economical maintenance.
Easy To Maintain and Ergonomic:
The TopFloor TF200R-GTX industrial floor sweeper is easy to maintain with easy access to all of the key components and an entirely hydraulic technology render is simple and low cost to service.
This sweeper is available in the BK version with a petrol or LPG engine option, DK diesel version that is suitable for outdoor areas, and the EH version with battery-powered engine for indoor and outdoor areas. Each model floor cleaner machine can have an extensive range of extras and accessories which we can advise you on so as to have the perfect specification.
Crescent Industrial have a team of floor cleaning machine specialists who will take you through each product and advise you on which industrial floor sweeper is the best for your cleaning requirements from our wide range. Delivery and support is our strong suit!
Diesel / Battery / LPG
|Working width with main broom (mm)||1000|
|Working width with right side brush (mm)||1350|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Max Speed (km/h)||10.5|
|Max dumping height (cm)||1350|
|Main filter area (m2)||7.5|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)||2820 x 1420 x 1530|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Setting the benchmark for dust control in industrial applications
• Minimal filter maintenance required. The filter surface is impenetrable to dust particles meaning dusts remains on the surface of the filter rather than getting trapped in the webbing for a self-cleaning effect, even if there’s a total lack of maintenance.
• Over 99% filtration of PM10 particles.
• Consistent filter quality over time. Each filter comes with a 5 year guarantee – you never need to change filters again.
• Sweep wet debris without damaging the filter or loosing dust controls performance.
• 35% higher airflow compared to standard filters means powerful vacuum and better dust control.
• Direct load sweeping system for exceptional cleaning results, even under particularly arduous work conditions
• Steel body suitable for heavy duty works
• Water cooled engines to ensure functioning in very hot climates and long periods of operation
• Power steering for a more comfortable and pleasant drive
• Compacting system inside container which increases collection capacity
• Little maintenance required as all functions are hydraulically activated.
• No electronics
• S.B.S. system: this exclusive device is designed to maintain constant pressure on brushes thus avoiding unnecessary wear and energy waste
• Beltless turbine which does not require maintenance
• No tools required to replace the central brush
• Easy filter access for inspection and cleaning
• Inspection flap on container
• Aspiration on side brushes
• Trolley for rapid battery replacement