The Nilfisk SC250 Scrubber-Dryer delivers unlimited cleaning for limited access areas that are traditionally manually cleaned. It simultaneously sweeps, scrubs and dries floors in one pass. It even continues to dry floors in reverse thanks to the front squeegee blade! The lithium battery system delivers constant, cable free cleaning for up to 40 minutes on a single charge, and the optional fast charge system can recharge the machine in just 45 minutes. This walk-behind scrubber dyer can be carried up or down stairs to access hard to reach spaces with ease, and tool free access to all wear components helps assure a constant high performance – please see a how to maintain video here:
Walk Behind Floor Scrubber Dryer – Nilfisk SC250 Model
The Nilfisk SC250 walk behind scrubber dryer delivers unlimited clean for limited access areas that are traditionally manually cleaned. Simultaneously sweeps, scrubs, and dries the floors in one pass. It even continues to dry floors in reverse thanks to the front squeegee blade! The lithium ion battery system delivers constant, cable-free cleaning for up to 40 minutes on a single charge, and the optional fast charge system can recharge the machine in just 45 minutes.
The SC250 pedestrian scrubber dryer can be carried up or down stairs to access hard to reach spaces with ease, and tool free access to all wearing components helps assure a constant high performance clean throughout its life. This walk behind floor scrubber is for fast and effective cleaning of hard floors, which will take you into every corner and ensure efficient cleaning in both directions – also under furniture and shelves. You will get a light and productive machine with a low sound level suited for daytime cleaning as it is battery driven. An attractive choice for shops, schools, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, cleaning companies, etc.
Productivity is high due to the speed of the machine moving both forwards and backwards – please see more in our product video below. Debris, dirt and even the smallest dust particles are removed effectively by the 34 cm cylindrical brush. For more in-depth cleaning without the sweeping feature, a microfibre roller can be used as option. When cleaning, you can lift the front squeegee from the user position for easy pick-up of larger debris without having to stop. With two different solution flows you can adjust so it fits the cleaning task. Two simple ways to save time and cost without compromising on the result.
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
Sound pressure level at 1.5m (ISO 3744)
|Scrubbing width(mm )||340|
|Brush/pad diameter (mm)||1×530|
|Brush pressure (kg)||max 12|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (cm)||630x425x400|
|Machine only weight(Kg)||25|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Powerful cleaning, compact design –your all new tool for hard floor cleaning!
• Cable free fast charge :the 36v lithium battery system delivers 40 minutes run time with an optional fast charge system for minimal downtime and interchangeable battery system for constant cleaning.
• Simultaneously sweep, scrub and dry floors: clean floors in one single pass with the cylindrical brush system and debris catch tray.
• Dry floors in forwards and reverse: front and rear squeegee blades dry floors in both directions for easy cleaning under tables, desks and beds.
• Tool free wear part access: fast access to the cylindrical brush, squeegee blades and filter s without the need of tools makes ongoing maintenance simple and straightforward.
• Hand-carry up steps : deliver clean in hard-to-reach areas and floor spaces traditionally hand cleaned.
• Easy handling: Tank-in-tank design for carrying in one hand provides easy emptying and refilling.
• Effective: Sweeping, scrubbing and drying at the same time.
• High cleaning performance: 34 cm cylindrical brush or microfiber roll.
• Productive: The 6 litre solution and recovery tank gives up to 40 minutes of working time without refill.
• Easy to use: The ergonomic handle can be adjusted into different positions, used free floating or folded for storage.
• Intuitive and self-explaining: Informative display on the handle.
• Full control: OneTouch button activates all essential functions and touch sensors in the handle which provide an easy operation.
• Non-stop cleaning: The two water/solution settings can be changed on-the-fly.
• Safe: Out of Water alarm protecting the machine.
• Low TCO: Long lifetime with ‘No tool’ inspection, service and maintenance.