TOPFLOOR TF95-TRS Walk-Behind Vacuum-Sweeper
Rugged pedestrian dust control sweeper for warehouse and high dust applications including construction site sweeping; a great option for yard sweeper hire or purchase. The Twin Roller Sweep system delivers double the cleaning power and simple controls make for intuitive and easy operation.
Walk-Behind Sweeper – TopFloor TF95-TRS
For truly industrial users and serious sweeping applications, the TF95-TRS dust control sweeper stands taller and shouts louder than any other walk-behind sweeper; it is a popular choice as a vacuum-sweeper among many clients.
Arguably unmatched in hand-operated sweeper performance, this popular vacuum-sweeper machine becomes an indispensable working tool for all areas in which maximum performance is required and great results are achieved: construction sites, brickworks, foundries and other high-dust applications.
The extremely powerful dust extraction of this vacuum sweeper, combined with the technically sophisticated tandem roller system makes the TF95-TRS a sweeper for the optimal removal of fine and coarse dirt in the professional sector – quickly, thoroughly and easily.
The mechanical filter developed for the TF95-TRS sweeper even cleans deep rib areas reliably and eliminates up to 45% more dust from the filter ribs than conventional cleaning mechanisms, ensuring the dirt, debris and dust are all collected and contained, and trapped, and prevented from escaping into the air, or on the ground again.
|Theoretical Productivity (m2/hr)||3,600 / 4,400|
|Main Broom Width (mm)||500|
|Total Sweep Width (mm)||900 / 1,100|
|Hopper Capacity (ltr)||75|
|Filter Area (m2)||2.5|
|Airflow Volume (m3/hr)||450|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)||1095 x 820 x 1200|
|Weight (kg)||114 (with Battery)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The 2.5m2 filter and high airflow volume deliver outstanding dust control in the harshest of environments for perfect sweeping results each time, every time.
• The laser cut metal chassis, chain driven dust sweeping mechanism and geared side brush drive all form the tougher construction for industrial environments.
• Unique TRS (Tandem Roller Sweep) system utilises two centre brooms to grab up debris from the floor, delivering double the sweeping power of alternative machines.
• Fast access to main brooms and side brushes make inspection and servicing simple.
• Clear and logical operator controls minimize training requirements and enhance operator confidence.
• Forwards and reverse drive for easier operation even on inclines or rough terrain.