SteriScrub Food Grade Disinfectant Sanitiser
Food Grade Disinfectant Sanitiser – SteriScrub 5 Litre
Steriscrub food grade disinfectant sanitiser is the ideal food plant cleaner sanitiser. Fully tested with proven effectiveness against Gram+ve and Gram-ve bacteria, passes EN1276 it disperses and dissolves fats, blood stains, shortenings in food processing and catering outlets. Controlled foam for scrubbing and wall washing and even pressure washing. Highly concentrated and economical in use and safe on aluminium!
• SteriScrub food grade disinfectant sanitiser is the ideal cleaner concentrate for use in the food industry, bakeries, confectioners, breweries, abattoirs, meat processing etc. Can also be used in hospitals, schools, changing rooms, kitchens, restaurants. bars etc.
• SteriScrub chemical can also be used for cleaning animal handling equipment and vehicles, animal houses, kennels, veterinary buildings, mortuaries etc.
• Mop, spray, scrub or pressure wash as necessary.
• Dilutions: 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy duty degreasing.
• 1 part to 30 parts hot or cold water for pressure washing, and for cleaning and sanitising heavily soiled surfaces.
• 1 part to 50 parts water for cleaning and sanitising lightly soiled surfaces.
• 1 part to 300 parts water for regular damp mopping of lightly soiled areas and as a sanitising rinse.
• Do not allow SteriScrub to dry out on aluminium or light metals e.g. zinc or tin.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
• Contains : Sodium metasillicate
• Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not breathe spray.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• Wear eye protection, protective gloves, protective clothing.
• IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
• IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
• IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
• Store locked up.
|Composition||A blend of nonionic, cationic and amphoteric surfactants, soil suspending and sequestering agents for use in both hard and soft water.|
|Stability||2 years in a unopened container|
All biocides/disinfectant/preservatives contained within Selden products fully comply with the EU
Biocidal product Directive 98/8/EC, ensuring a high level of protection for humans, animals and the environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Biodegradability: All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
• We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
• We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
• If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
• Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
• We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
• Conserving energy, preserving resources.
• By being innovative, we strive to do better.
• We like to work in partnership with our clients.
• 9001 – Quality System
• 14001 – Environmental System
• 18001 – Health & Safety System
• IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.