Silica Dust Safety! Create a Safe Working Environment Using Huuvan Vacuums
Vacuum cleaners play a very important role in the cleaning of construction sites, mining areas, chemical-pharmaceutical industries etc. Therefore, we feel it important to make you aware that they save you and your workers from some hazardous diseases?
Silica dust, also known as quartz are very small particles that are generated while cutting, grinding, drilling different materials. They are hundred times smaller than the size of a sand particle which makes them invisible for naked eyes. Crystalline silica can have dangerous effects on your health like:
- Lung cancer
- Tuberculosis etc.
Benefits of HUUVAN Vacuums
Airborne silica dust is a threat to the lives of the workers at any construction site. Huuvan vacuum with power suction that is most suitable the vacuuming of silica dust.
- Why a Huuvan Industrial Vacuum:
- High performance equipment that can be easily maneuvered.
- Available in portable design.
- Variety of air flow capacities like 170 m3/h, 300 m3/h, 320 m3/h, 340 m3/h.
- The open steel body of Huuvan vacuum makes it a highly corrosive resistant product.
- It comes with automatic cleaning system and vibrator cleaning system.
- It can easily reach the nook and corners of any difficult to reach areas on site.
Other Important Features
- Cyclone protection is a feature that keeps the particles from reaching the inner most part of the filters as they could damage it.
- With the help of Longopac you can easily empty the container avoiding the formation of dust clouds in the air.
- Every part of Huuvan Vacuum cleaners is ATEX certified including its handle.
- It has a parallel configuration which contributes in better suction for longer distance.
The comprehensive cleaning of hazardous particles like silica dust, makes this vacuum cleaner the top most choice for industrialists worldwide. Crescent Industrial can help you in choosing amongst the different variants of Huuvan Vacuums. We assure that this vacuum cleaner is undoubtedly the best choice to collect silica dust. Call us today for any other information.