Toughscrub is our advanced scrubber-dryer detergent with a super strength formulation for the fast removal of the toughest grease and grime.
The Toughscrub cleaning chemical is ideal for cleaning large warehouses, rapid grease cutting ensures only one pass of the machine is required. Unperfumed, product will not taint in food storage areas. Low foaming, specially designed for machines with suction driers.
- ToughScrub is suitable for all heavy duty scrubber drier machines and for general machine scrub applications.
- For heavy duty scrubbing and stripping dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water.
- For maintenance cleaning dilute 1 part to 80 parts water.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
- Contains : Sodium hydroxide.
- Risk Phrases:
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Safety Phrases:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe spray.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection, protective gloves, protective clothing.
- IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
- Store locked up.
Features and benefits
Biodegradability:All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
- We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
- We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
- If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
- Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
- We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
- Conserving energy, preserving resources.
- By being innovative, we strive to do better.
- We like to work in partnership with our clients.
- 9001 – Quality System
- 14001 – Environmental System
- 18001 – Health & Safety System
- IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.