The TF140-GTX sweepers are the only sweepers in this category to boast deep-pocket GoreTM filtration for superior sweeping in high dust environments. Gore filtration revolutionist the dynamics of industrial sweeper dust control:
- Over 99% filtration of PM10 particles.
- Consistent filter quality over time. Each filter comes with a 5 year guarantee – you never need to change filters again.
- Sweep wet debris without damaging the filter or loosing dust controls performance.
- 35% higher airflow compared to standard filters means powerful vacuum and better dust control.
The TOPFLOOR TF140-GTX sweepers have been designed for operation in all dusty environments.
The new TF140-GTX / TF150-GTX series are capable of capturing from the finest of particles up to gravel-sized debris. They are perfect for all heavy duty industrial applications, and for use in public spaces as well as loading and unloading areas such as warehouses, loading bays, car parks, etc.
Equipped with the same characteristics as the best industrial machines:
The TF140-GTX industrial sweeper features all the characteristics of the best industrial machines: ample container, high power, exceptional sweeping and aspiration plant performance.
An advanced filter for better results in a shorter time and at reduced costs:
In addition to the high quality filter mounted as standard, the TF140-GTX sweeper can also be equipped with an even higher performance filter.
Gore® technology guarantees the best filtering results thanks to: improved dust control (up to 1 micron), improved aspiration, easier and more economical maintenance
Ergonomic and efficient:
Few and simple commands means that this machine is pleasant and easy to use.
Easy access to all components and entirely hydraulic technology render the sweeper simple and cheap.
The TF140-GTX sweepers are available in the BS version with a petrol and LPG engine, DL diesel version, suitable for outdoor areas, and the EH version with battery-powered engine, for indoor and outdoor areas. Each version can also be enriched with an extensive range of accessories.
Features and benefits
Setting the benchmark for dust control in industrial applications
Minimal filter maintenance required. The filter surface is impenetrable to dust particles meaning dusts remains on the surface of the filter rather than getting trapped in the webbing for a self-cleaning effect, even if there’s a total lack of maintenance.
- Direct load sweeping system for exceptional cleaning results, even under particularly arduous work conditions
- Steel body suitable for heavy duty works
- Water cooled engines to ensure functioning in very hot climates and long periods of operation
- Compacting system inside container which increases collection capacity
- Little maintenance required as all functions are hydraulically activated.
- No electronics
- Beltless turbine which does not require maintenance
- No tools required to replace the central brush
- Easy filter access for inspection and cleaning.