For users who need a versatile machine they can depend on day in-day out, the TF100R-TRS has changed the rules of the road.
Traveling at up to 6km/hr, cleaning up to 6,000m2/hr and turning within just 1m, the TF100R-TRS was first off the blocks to break through productivity and maneuverability barriers.
The TF100R-TRS is the safe performer in fast moving operations, because operators have superb visibility of the wider operating environment and the immediate cleaning area.
Despite its compact dimensions, the TF100R-TRS houses attention to detail from every angle. The foundational top quality components and precision engineering are complemented by designs such as the angled front wheel which offers higher shock absorption and lighter steering. Automatic braking and positive controls inspire operator confidence and comfort. TRS technology adds that achievement of a job well done with a cleaner, safer working environment.
- Chain drive sweeping (rather than belt drive) reduces maintenance requirements and maximizes power transmission.
- 600m3/hr airflow volume delivers outstanding capture and control of airborne dust.
- Powerful ramp climbing ability gets the TF100R-TRS practically anywhere, anytime.
- Clear control layout with individually operated functions minimize training requirements and resettable fuses protect. motors from overload.
- 1.5 times more productive than an equivalent walk- behind sweeper.
- Intuitive and simple control functions reduce operator training.
- Up to 6km/hr sweeping speed cleans up to 6,000m2/hr.
- Fast access to brooms and components minimizes maintenance downtime.
Each TF100R-TRS is delivered with a flashing beacon, back up alarm, horn and non-marking tyres as standard so that it’s ready to roll in industrial applications.
Features and benefits
To personalize your Top floor sweeper, a range of additional options are available:
- On-board vacuum for cleaning between pallets, racking overhead and other surfaces in areas with no power supply.
- Carpet kit for sweeping dust and debris from large carpeted areas quickly and effectively.
- Alternative broom bristles such as natural fiber, ploy and wire mix or nylon for sweeping different types of debris.
For specific requirements, Top floor machines can be bespoke built. To explore these options, simply contact us.