For truly industrial users and serious sweeping applications, the TF100-TRS stands taller and shouts louder than any other walk behind sweeper:
- The 3m2 filter and 600m3/hr airflow volume deliver outstanding dust control in the harshest of environments for perfect sweeping results each time, every time.
- The laser cut metal chassis, chain driven sweeping mechanism and geared side brush drive all form the tougher construction for industrial environments.
- Fast access to main brooms and side brushes make inspection and servicing simple.
- Clear and logical operator controls minimize training requirements and enhance operator confidence.
- Forwards and reverse drive for easier operation and maneuverability even on inclines or rough terrain.
Arguably unmatched in hand-operated sweeper performance, this popular sweeper becomes an indispensable working tool for all areas in which maximum performance is required and great results are acheived: Industry, Services, municipal use, etc.
The extremely powerful dust extraction of this vacuum sweeper with a volume capacity of over 600 cubic meters of air flow per hour through the 3m² dust filter, combined with the technically sophisticated tandem roller system makes the TF100-TRS a sweeper for the optimal removal of fine and coarse dirt in the professional sector – quickly, thoroughly and easily.
The mechanical filter developed for the TF100-TRS sweeper even cleans deep rib areas reliably and eliminates up to 45% more dust from the filter ribs than conventional cleaning mechanisms, ensuring the dirt, debris and dust are all collected and contained, and trapped, and prevented from escaping into the air, or on the ground again.