Steriscrub is the ideal food plant cleaner sanitiser. Fully tested with proven effectiveness against Gram+ve and Gram-ve bacteria, passes EN1276 Disperses and dissolves fats, blood stains, shortenings in food processing/catering. Controlled foam for scrubbing and wall washing, even pressure washing. Highly concentrated and economical in use. Safe on aluminium!
- Steriscrub is the ideal cleaner/sanitiser concentrate for use in the food industry, bakeries, confectioners, breweries, abattoirs, meat processing etc. Can also be used in hospitals, schools, changing rooms, kitchens, restaurants. bars etc.
- SteriScrub chemical can also be used for cleaning animal handling equipment and vehicles, animal houses, kennels, veterinary buildings, mortuaries etc.
- Mop, spray, scrub or pressure wash as necessary.
- Dilutions: 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy duty degreasing.
- 1 part to 30 parts hot or cold water for pressure washing, and for cleaning and sanitising heavily soiled surfaces.
- 1 part to 50 parts water for cleaning and sanitising lightly soiled surfaces.
- 1 part to 300 parts water for regular damp mopping of lightly soiled areas and as a sanitising rinse.
- Do not allow SteriScrub to dry out on aluminium or light metals e.g. zinc or tin.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
- Contains : Sodium metasillicate
- Risk Phrases
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Safety Phrases
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe spray.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection, protective gloves, protective clothing.
- IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
- Store locked up.
Features and benefits
Biodegradability:All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
- We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
- We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
- If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
- Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
- We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
- Conserving energy, preserving resources.
- By being innovative, we strive to do better.
- We like to work in partnership with our clients.
- 9001 – Quality System
- 14001 – Environmental System
- 18001 – Health & Safety System
- IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.