Saniclen is an optimal disinfection for use in healthcare, catering and high risk applications.
Kills Norovirus, E. Coli, Swine Flu, HIV, Hepatitis C, MRSA & Clostridium difficile Passes EN 1276, 13704, 1650, 14476 & 14675 Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
- saniclen cleans and sanitises frequently touched items such as door handles, tables, banisters etc. and is suitable for damp mopping floors or with Scrubber Dryers. Also ideal for use in all public places including schools, sports facilities, gym equipment, hotel washrooms, animal handling etc.
- It’s an essential everyday product in the fight against cross infection. It’s non tainting, non toxic and food safe when diluted greater than 1 part product to 10 parts water.
- Bleach free and safe to use on all common water washable surfaces.
- For economic cleaning and sanitising dilute 1:40 (20ml per 750ml bottle) to kill bacteria to EN 1276. Allow 5 minute contact time. For Spray & Wipe applications the product can pass EN 1276 within 30 seconds when diluted 1:10 (75ml per 750ml bottle).
- For protection against Norovirus first clean the surface and then dilute 1 part saniclen with 10 parts water. Spray onto surface and leave for 5 minutes. saniclen can also be used for the initial cleaning step.