Defoamer cleaning chemical is an additive specially formulated to control detergent foam in the scrubber-dryer recovery tank. Defoamer helps protect vacuum motors from foam ingress thus extending the motor life.
- To prevent and control detergent foam in all applications.
- An additive specially formulated to control detergent foam.
- Prevents accumulation of foam in wet pick up tanks.
- A must for carpet hot water extraction machine recovery tanks.
- Prevents foam clogging pumps and pipelines, restores correct circulation, prevents pumps overheating.
- Reduces unsightly foam in effluent treatment tanks.
- For use with carpet extraction machines dilute 1:200 Pumping systems: Add Break as required to prevent foam build up in pumps and pipelines.
- Effluent: Drip feed into effluent drain to control foam level.
- For professional use only.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
- Risk Phrases:
- Contains Benzisothiazolinone.
- May produce an allergic reaction.
Features and benefits
All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
- We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
- We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
- If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
- Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
- We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
- Conserving energy, preserving resources.
- By being innovative, we strive to do better.
- We like to work in partnership with our clients.
- 9001 – Quality System
- 14001 – Environmental System
- 18001 – Health & Safety System
- IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.