Neutrascrub Neutral Floor Cleaner
Neutral Floor Cleaner – NeutraScrub 5 Litre
NeutraScrub is a high performance neutral floor cleaner chemical which has been specially formulated to clean terrazzo, natural stone and marble effectively without causing long term deterioration. Also suitable for quarry tiles, concrete and all non-porous surfaces.
NeutraScrub has a boosted soil suspending formula which gives a fast clean finish. With a pleasant lemon fragrance and an almost neutral pH, this floor cleaning detergent is superb for shopping malls, terrazzo floors, daily cleaning of metallised polish on stone of vinyl flooring.
• Neutral pH – ideal for daily maintenance of terrazzo.
• Safe for the daily cleaning of metallised polish.
• Advanced formula removes grease,boosted soil suspending performance ensures rapid cleaning action.
• Extremely low foam optimised for suction driers.
• NeutraScrub is the ideal neutral floor cleaner sanitiser concentrate that is suitable for all scrubber drier machines and for general machine scrub applications.
• Machine Scrub : Dilute 1:40
• Heavy Duty Damp Wiping: 1:20.
• Daily Maintenance by Mopping: 1:20 – 1:40
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
• Contains : 5-chloro-2-methyl 2H-isothiazol -3-one and 2-methyl 2Hisothiazol 3-on
• Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl 2H-isothiazol -3-one and 2-methyl 2H-isothiazol 3-on. May produce an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• Wear eye protection.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
|Composition||An aqueous blend of emulsifiers, soil-suspending agents and sequesterants.|
|Colour||Colourless / Clear|
|6.5 – 7.5|
|Stability||2 Years stored in unopened containers at ambient temperatures.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Biodegradability: All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
• We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
• We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
• If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
• Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
• We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
• Conserving energy, preserving resources.
• By being innovative, we strive to do better.
• We like to work in partnership with our clients.
• 9001 – Quality System
• 14001 – Environmental System
• 18001 – Health & Safety System
• IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.