MultiScrub Floor Cleaning Chemical
Biodegradable Detergent Cleaner Chemical for Scrubber Dryers – MultiScrub
MultiScrub is a specially formulated concentrated biodegradable scrubber dryer cleaning fluid for use through scrubber-dryer machines like our Nilfisk SC800 model. The rapid action cleans thoroughly in one pass of the machine and being biodegradable means that the waste can be handled more easily. MultiScrub floor cleaning chemical is ideal for cleaning floor surface areas in food storage areas, factories, warehouses and supermarkets.
Controlled foam will not block the suction drier and this detergent is both biodegradable and phosphate-free.
• MultiScrub floor cleaning chemical is a biodegradable floor cleaning detergent is suitable for all scrubber drier machines and for general machine scrub applications.
• For heavy duty scrubbing and stripping dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water.
• For maintenance cleaning dilute 1 part to 80 parts water.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
• Contains : Sodium metasillicate.
• Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not breathe spray.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• Wear eye protection, protective gloves, protective clothing.
• IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
• IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
• IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
• Store locked up.
|Composition||A blend of nonionic and ionic sufactants with low foaming characteristics incorporating high water
|Stability||2 years in a unopened container.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Biodegradability: All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
• We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
• We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
• If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
• Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
• We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
• Conserving energy, preserving resources.
• By being innovative, we strive to do better.
• We like to work in partnership with our clients.
• 9001 – Quality System
• 14001 – Environmental System
• 18001 – Health & Safety System
• IPPC Certified Manufacturer
Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.