HUUVAN HV360-ACS (B) Triple Motor Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
The HV360 model is a heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaner with triple motors to handle the most daunting cleaning tasks and effortlessly handle media like plaster dust, particles and metal filings in large volumes. Has a high capacity waste storage tank and wide range of interchangeable hoses and accessories complete the picture of an easy-to-use and maintain industrial hoover.
• Quickly and efficiently vacuum large open spaces with the optional fixed cleaning head
• Optional stainless steel body and bin container for collecting highly corrosive products
• On board tool and accessory basket keeps your vacuum accessories with you for whenever required
• Triple by-pass motors isolate the vacuumed air from the motor and electronics to extend motor life and reliability, particularly when collecting damp products
• Choose 240v or 110v powered models for any application
• 38mm or 50mm accessory kits for applications requiring higher air speed or fast collection of bulky material
• Optional long reach hoses (e.g. 5mtr and 10mtr variants) for easy access to hard-to-reach areas.
• Overhead cleaning kit options enable you to clean overhead pipework and ledges from the ground, for reduced work-at-height risk
|Voltage||230V 50Hz or 110V 50Hz|
|Filter Shaker System||ACS (Auto Clean System)|
|Filter Class||H Class / HEPA|
|Max Depression||240 mBar|
|Air Flow||510 m3/h|
|Noise Level||79 DbA|
|Container Capacity (Ltrs)||50|
|Dimensions (Cm)||80 X 60 X H118|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Oversize conductive filters are protected by a metal shroud and cyclone technology. This protects filters from abrasive materials and discharges static buildup to avoid becoming statically bonded to the filters.
Change between accessories quickly and easily with the quick release accessories system.
ACS Filter Cleaning
ACS (Automatic Cleaning System) self–cleans the HEPA filters whilst the machine is in use so you maintain optimum dust free cleaning. Users never remember to shake the filter again (click here for full details).