Floor Sweeper Machine – TF110R Ride-On Floor Sweeper
Ride-on floor sweeper machine with M-class filter for cleaning floors in warehouses, construction sites and factory floors. Twin Roller Sweep system delivers double cleaning power and supersize battery pack delivers continuous run time of 5 hours.
Please see a video demonstration of this floor sweeper.
Ride-On Sweeper Machine – TopFloor TF110R-TRS Commercial Sweeper
A compelling combination of durability, outstanding sweeping results and dust control makes the TF110R-TRS ride-on sweeper with vacuum the preferred choice for floor sweeper hire on construction sites, building materials manufacturers, distribution warehouses and other demanding floor cleaning applications.
• Spring loaded side brushes retract behind the chassis on impact with objects such as racking or walls to protect from damage.
• Foam filled non-marking tyres give operators a smooth and more comfortable ride even on rough terrain whilst retaining the puncture resistant attributes of solid wheels.
• Up to 5 hours operation on a single charge – see a video of the this commercial sweeper machine in operation.
• Clear control layout with individually operated functions minimize training requirements and resettable fuses protect motors from overload.
• Fast and easy no-tools access to main brooms, side brushes, filters and main components for reduced servicing downtime.
• Main broom and side broom height adjustment to compensate for wear.
• Powerful climbing ability means the TF110R-TRS ride-on sweeper can tackle inclines of up to 20%.
• Chain drive sweeping (rather than belt drive) reduces maintenance requirements and maximizes power transmission.
• Each TF110R-TRS commercial sweeper is delivered with a flashing beacon, back up alarm, horn, steering knob and non-marking treys as standard, so that it’s ready to roll in industrial applications.
The TF110R-TRS sweeper model carries all the traits of a true TopFloor ride-on sweeper; powerful suction, straight forward operation, easy maintenance, and precision engineering.
|Power Supply||Battery / LPG / Petrol|
|Theoretical Productivity (m2/hr)||6,600|
|Main Broom Width (mm)||700|
|Total Sweep Width (mm)||1100|
|Hopper Capacity (Ltr)||90|
|Filter Area (m2)||4|
|Airflow Volume (m3/hr)||900|
|Max Speed (km/h)||6|
|Turning Circle (m)||1.2|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)||1145 x 900 x 1165|
|Weight – incl Battery (kg)||331 (Battery Operated Unit) / 230 LPG Operated Unit) / 260 (Petrol Operated Unit)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
To personalize your Top floor sweeper, a range of additional options are available:
• Side broom speed control to further reduce the airborne dust being whirled up..
• Hydraulic high-dump hopper reaches up to 130cm for easy emptying into an industrial bin.
• Battery, LPG and petrol variants for fume free operation or constant running depending on your specific needs.
• Retractable 3rd and 4th side broom arms for sweeping small raised kerbs or increasing the overall sweep path.
• On-board vacuum for cleaning between pallets, racking overhead and other surfaces in areas with no power supply.
• Carpet kit for sweeping dust and debris from large carpeted areas quickly and effectively.
For specific requirements, Top floor machines can be bespoke built. To explore these options, simply contact us.
TF110R-TRS TOPFLOOR RIDE-ON SWEEPER – PRODUCT VIDEO
CREATE CLEAN IN YOUR WORKPLACE
RIDE-ON SWEEPER IN-ACTION