FibreClean Carpet Extraction Shampoo
Carpet Cleaner Chemical – Strong Carpet Extraction Shampoo
The Fibreclean carpet cleaning chemical is our advanced carpet extraction shampoo with a super strength formulation for the fast removal of the toughest dirt, grease and grime in all types of carpets – for use with the ES300 Professional Carpet Cleaner. The Fibreclean carpet cleaner chemical can be used with hot and cold water through a carpet cleaning machine.
Our Fibreclean carpet cleaning chemical is ideal for cleaning large corporate offices, public walkways, conference centres, school classrooms and hallways.
A specially formulated carpet cleaner chemical suitable for woven and non-woven carpets of synthetic and natural fibres when used in conjunction with a extraction machine. Also safe and effective for the cleaning of upholstery fabrics particularly on car seats.
• Thoroughly vacuum the carpet before application.
• A prespray of Fibreclean can be applied to heavily soiled areas before application.
• Dilute 1 part to 80 parts hot water.
• Ensure detergent spray is not blocked and suction recovery is functioning correctly.
• Spray and pick up in accordance with machine manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Ensure that as much liquid as possible is extracted from the carpet to speed up drying.
Product Hazards and PPE Requirements:
• Contains : Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
• May produce an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not breathe spray.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• Wear eye protection, protective gloves, protective clothing.
• IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
• IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
• IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
• Store locked up.
|Composition||An advanced blend of the latest low foaming nonionic, anionic and amphoteric surfactants, alkaline
builders, water softeners and a water soluble solvent.
|Stability||2 years in a unopened container.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Biodegradability:All surfactants contained in Crescent Chemical Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Crescent Environmental Charter:
• We minimise wastage, packaging and transportation.
• We set ourselves industry-leading standards.
• If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
• Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
• We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
• Conserving energy, preserving resources.
• By being innovative, we strive to do better.
• We like to work in partnership with our clients.
• 9001 – Quality System
• 14001 – Environmental System
• 18001 – Health & Safety System
• IPPC Certified Manufacturer
• Product conforms with the DEFRA endorsed Sustainable Cleaning guidance.