CR700 Robotic Scrubber Dryer for Industrial Use
The CR700 is the world’s first fully autonomous robotic scrubber dryer machine for industrial users needing automated cleaning of large floor areas in airports, logistics centres, healthcare sites and military depots. The integrated docking station means the CR700 floor scrubber automatically fills up the clean water tank and chemicals, empties the dirty water tank and self-charges the batteries.
Robot Scrubber Dryer – Adlatus CR700
The CR700 is the world’s first fully autonomous robotic scrubber dryer for industrial users needing automated cleaning of large floor areas in airports, logistics centres, healthcare sites and military depots. The integrated docking station means the CR700 automatically fills up the clean water tank and chemicals, empties the dirty water tank and self-charges the batteries.
Designed and manufactured in Germany by Adlatus Robotics Gmbh, the rugged CR700 is specifically designed for frequent scrubbing and drying of large floor areas. It is the only commercial scrubber-dryer robot on the market offering users a fully autonomous system and subsequent saving of labour costs and better use of staff resources.
Contact us today to discuss this remarkable machine and its potential to solve your cleaning challenges – we offer the CR700 on hire terms or to purchase along with professional chemicals and UK-wide service support and delivery.
|Theoretical Productivity (m2/hr)||1,500|
|Scrubbing Width (mm)||700|
|Brush Speed (rpm)||200|
|Clean/Dirty Water Tank Capacity (ltr)||68|
|Chemical Dosing Capacity (ltr)||2|
|Max Speed (m/s)||0.3 to 0.8|
|Dimensions – L x W x H (mm)||1000x805x980|
|Weight – incl Battery (kg)||230|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The CR700 is simply the only robotic scrubber-dryer in the world to offer:
• A service station for fully autonomous cleaning: using the CR700 service station means the robot automatically loads the clean water tank, automatically empties the dirty water tank and self-charges the battery pack. Zero operator intervention required!
• Powerful mapping and navigation: the CR700 uses 3D laser scanners or landmarks to confidently clean complex and changing environments.
• German design and manufacture of both software and hardware: the CR700 is built as a robot from the ground up, meaning world class navigation and tough industrial build including maintenance free brushless motors and stainless-steel build.
• Fully transparent reporting: demonstrate that cleaning has been completed according to the agreed schedule with email reports on completion of cleaning tasks.
• Free software upgrades: as technology evolves so does your robot!
• Manual of automatic cleaning modes: the CR700 can be used as a standard cleaning robot in manual cleaning mode for spot cleaning of once off requirements.
• and much more…!